Services

 I offer the following consultancy services:

  1. Mathematics and Physics Online Tutorials (Google Meet). I can tutor high school, undergraduate, and graduate level physics and mathematics courses. For Physics courses, my expertise are on Mechanics, Electrodynamics, and Optics. For Mathematics, my expertise are on Differential and Integral Calculus, Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations, Complex Analysis, Vector Analysis, Linear Algebra,  Geometric Algebra, and Clifford Analysis. 
  2.  Manuscript and Book Editing. I can proofread manuscripts written in Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and LaTeX. My expertise is in scientific manuscripts and mathematics-heavy textbooks. I can also do developmental editing by pointing out unclear or missing discussions.
  3. Data Science Consultancy. I can discuss what equations and algorithms will be needed to analyze a particular data. I can work with programmers, statisticians, and technical writers.  
  4. Blog Writing. I can write well-researched blog posts on any topic at the rate of 200 words per hour or 1,000 words in 5 hours.  
You may contact me using the contact form, which you may access by clicking the hamburger icon at the blog's upper left hand corner. You may also email me directly.

--Quirino Sugon Jr, PhD